(888) 336 7446

About signandthecity

Experienced Printing Professionals

A helpful customer service staff lead by seasoned veterans of the printing industry.

Stunning sign and print with effortless online or in person ordering and expert service….

We strive to consistently explore new areas of growth for our company so we are able to maintain our quality commitment to our customers and community.  It is our goal to provide the ability for our customers to communicate information through high quality printed media with superior customer service and fair pricing.

Sign and the City located in North Bergen, NJ is a family owned and operated sign, print, and promo shop. As a full service marketing company we are geared to provide you with a wide range of products and services to help your business succeed. We pride ourselves on fast friendly service with competitive price.

Our sign and printing equipment allows us to print to a variety of different media and substrates straight from a digital image.

To meet the fast paced demands of our customers for AWNING, signs, banners, decals, and vehicle graphics Sign and the City have expanded . In addition to sign and promotional products we also expanded our service to website developments and social media.

Sign and the City can also produce flyers, brochures, business cards, booklets, newsletters, posters, raffle tickets, postcards, EDDM, direct mail, and much more.

75% of our work is performed in house with the remaining 25% utilizing our valued business partners. Producing print, signs, banners, graphics, posters, etc. in house allows us to turn your projects very quickly. Once we receive your print ready file, production of your job can begin almost immediately.

Sign and the City also offers promotional items, t-shirt printing, embroidery, document scanning, high speed copies, digital printing, canvas printing, pole banners, retractable banners, graphic design service, invitations, raffle tickets and more.

Please check our website, stop in or call today to see how we can help with your next project.

Having been in business for many years, we have the experience, understanding and patience to make sure your print job comes out fast and accurate.